What is Undue Influence?
How does undue influence work? How much of a problem is undue influence in today’s world? What can we do about undue influence? We answer these questions and more.
How to spot a bamboozle, critical thinking, good emotional hygiene, and ways to protect yourself and others.
Journey to Autonomy
- Nike Adapt BB AO2582-001 Black Power Lacing LIMITED 100% Authentic NEW Size 11.5
- NIKE SOCK DART BR SZ 11 MIDNIGHT NAVY BREATHE 909551 400
- 2007 Jordan Retro 5 Black Metallic Men’s Sz 9.5 w Receipt Nike Air Jordan
- New Nike Lupinek Flyknit - Size 9.5 - Cargo Khaki Sequoia - 862505-300
- Men 9.5Us Extreme Popular Air Jordan 1 Retro High Og
- Nike AIR MAX 90 ULTRA 2.0 ESSENTIAL (Men's Size 6.5) Grey Khaki 875695-005
- Adidas Element Race Men's [ Core Black Core Black Grey Five ] Running - MDB1455
- Puma Mens Fierce Core Mono Green Trainers Sneakers 10.5 Medium (D) BHFO 0068
- New MENS ASICS blueE GEL-LYTE V NYLON Sneakers Retro
- NEW NIKE Lunar Caldra Athletic shoes MENS 11.5 Red White 803879 616 160.
- Womens NIKE LUNARACER 3 Running Trainers 554683 804
- Adidas Men's Superstar Fashion Red Vivred Sneaker 11
- Women Adidas CQ2251 EQT Support ADV Running shoes grey pink black Sneakers
- New Balance Mrl247 Footwear shoes - Silver Filigree All Sizes
- PUMA Women's Tazon 6 Sneaker
- Men 9.5Us Air Jordan 12 Taxi
- NIKE FLYNIT LUNAR2 Mens Size 8.5 VVD blueee white Gm Ryl Drk Obsdn
- Nike Men's Air Huarache Gripp Neutral Olive Black AO1730-200
- NIKE KOBE IX 9 EM 15 PE LA LAKERS PURPLE GRAPE Moonwalker Elite Black Mamba Pack
- Nike React Element 87 US 10. Light Brown, orange & Grey
- Nike Air Jordan III 3 Retro '88 White Cement 1988 DS Size 13 100% Authentic BNIB
- NIKE COURT BgoldUGH LOW 838937 010 BLACK WHITE MEN US SZ 13
- Nike Air Max 98 Womens Size 7.5 Running shoes Sail Igloo NWT
- Adidas Originals Gazelle Sneakers In Navy BB5478 Size 8 MSRP 100
- Kyrie 4 Ctc - Bv0426-900 - Size 8.5
- Nike KD 7 Elite LMTD EYBL SKU 800524 914
- Nike Lunar Raid Basketball Trainers RARE US 10
- Adidas Pod- S3.1 W Womens CG6183
- New Balance Men's Casual shoes
- shoes Puma Basket Heart Canvas Wn's women 366495 03 moda fashion sport
- Nike Lunar Force 1 Duckboot White White 805899-101 Men's Size 10.5
- 2005 Nike Dunk Low Pro SB Brown White orange Oompa Loompa 304292-228 Sz 10.5
- Nike Air Jordan 3 III Retro GG Black Turquoise Grey purple Size 5Y (441140045)
- MEN'S NIKE MAYFLY LEATHER PRM SHOES SNEAKERS blueE 816548 400 SIZE 10 NEW
- Adidas Yeezy 700 Salt SIZE 9.5 BRAND NEW 100% Authentic In hand
- New Men Sz. 10.5 Adidas NMD R1 STLT Primeknit Triple Black Boost Pink Running
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS EQT SUPPORT RF BB1321 MENS SHOES SIZE 11 NIB
- Men 10Us Nike Dunk Low Cl Denim
- Nike Hyperdunk 2017 Low - SIZE 11.5 - NEW - 897663-001 Black White OG Lo
- NIKE FREE OG '14 PA BLACK BLACK SEA GLASS
- Size 7 Nike Air Max 95 Premium SE Vachetta Tan shoes 924478-201
- Men 10Us Limited To 3 31 Nike Airmax 90 Premium
- MEN'S NIKE JORDAN CP3 VI AE BASKETBALL 580580-608 SZ 9 GYM RED CRIMSON BLACK
- New Balance M1080WB9 1080v9 White Black & Deep Ozone bluee Men's Running shoes
- Puma x Fenty By Rihanna Women Bow Sneaker olive branch 365054-04 Size 8.5 W 6 UK
The Secret World of Manipulation, Undue Influence and Brainwashing
by Jon Atack
We live in an age where unethical persuasion is applied every day, all day long, to bypass reasoning through direct appeals to our emotions. Throughout history, people have been unwittingly influenced to act against their own best interests. But today, even more sophisticated forms of influence are being devised, posing a significant threat to a free and open society. The knowledge in this book is vital for those who wish to help their loved ones spot, resist and escape from the many traps of undue influence in our world.
Adidas Busenitz Leather 9 Kangaroo Leather 2014 COPA MUNDIAL LIMITED EDITION oaqovp2225-Athletic Shoes
Doing Right When What You’re Told to Do is Wrong
by Ira Chaleff
Torture in Abu Ghraib prison. Corporate fraud. Falsified records at Veterans Administration hospitals. Teachers pressured to feed test answers to students. These scandals could have been prevented if, early on, people had said no to their higher ups. In this timely new book, Ira Chaleff goes deeply into when and how to disobey inappropriate orders, reduce unacceptable risk, and find better ways to achieve legitimate goals.
We are surrounded by predators who want to control our thoughts and actions. Here we show you how to resist them.